Reviews for arm pain, elbow pain, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, repetitive strain typing, numb / tingly arm, and arm massage in Edinburgh.
[Key muscles treated include wrist flexors, wrist extensors, finger flexors, biceps brachii, triceps brachii, brachioradialis, pronator teres and supinator.]
5 Stars for arm pain / elbow pain / repetitive strain…everywhere!
* * * * * NUMB ARM / TINGLY ARM EDINBURGH – “I visited Edinburgh for some relaxing moment, and booked a massage session with Matthew. Meanwhile I had a shoulder pain, which had escalated and was feeling my hand and arm numb from time to time. Matthew took the time to make questions, and rectified my problem, so now, after 1 month from my visit I haven’t felt any pain. I will definitely revisit him when back in Edinburgh.
* * * * * TENNIS ELBOW / REPETITIVE STRAIN TREATMENT EDINBURGH – “Went to Mathew to help with a tennis elbow injury and other pains. His knowledge of muscles / bones and the pains I was suffering was excellent. Very professional too. A combination of acupuncture and deep tissue massage leaving me feeling much better. I’ll be back.
Reviews for tingly arm / tennis elbow / repetitive strain treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * TENNIS ELBOW / REPETITIVE STRAIN TREATMENT EDINBURGH – “I went to see Matthew for specific joint issues other physios had not managed to help with. He was very thorough and considered all factors and past injuries and medical history. I went in for an acupuncture session for arm pain and elbow pain and had 3 other issues fixed. Matthew takes time to find the best possible treatment and made me feel comfortable and confident he could fix me! Highly recommended.”
* * * * * ARM PAIN EDINBURGH – “I can’t recommend Matthew highly enough. The first time you go to a new massage therapist, it is usually a bit awkward. It wasn’t that way with Matthew at all, he puts you completely at ease. Matthew listened to me and was immediately able to identify the source of my pain including in one area. This had been painful on and off for 15 years due to an old tennis injury.. What I liked is that he explained exactly what he was dong, and exactly what he had done at the end of session. I’ve been to physios and other massage therapists – Matthew is by far the best.“
Reviews for numb arm / tennis elbow / repetitive strain treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * ARM PAIN EDINBURGH – “Fantastic massage by a fantastic guy. I visited Matthew last month as I had been experiencing muscular pain in my shoulder, arm and neck. He took time to explore exactly where the pain was and what may be causing it before commencing a fantastically relaxing, yet firm massage where it was needed. As well as being very friendly and putting me at ease, his massage was amazing and I couldn’t recommend him more highly. I went away feeling great and am still feeling the benefits – so much so I have booked another appointment for next month! Thanks Matthew!”
* * * * * REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURY ARM EDINBURGH – My GP recommended I went for a good sports massage to relieve a painful and knotted back and neck. I also had a problem with repetitive strain injury to my arm and so I was in desperate need of ‘fixing’! I’ve had two appointments with Matthew who is kind and very professional and has managed to sort out all my problem areas in those two visits. His massage is excellent and I can’t recommend him highly enough. His prices are also very good.
Reviews for arm pain / elbow pain / repetitive strain treatment in Edinburgh