Scroll down for reviews for tingly arm / numb arm / tennis elbow / repetitive strain injury / arm pain treatment in Edinburgh.
[Key muscles treated include wrist flexors, wrist extensors, finger flexors, biceps brachii, triceps brachii, brachioradialis, pronator teres and supinator.]
Tingly arm / Numb arm treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * NUMB ARM / TINGLY ARM EDINBURGH – “I visited Edinburgh for some relaxing moment, and booked a massage session with Matthew. Meanwhile I had a shoulder pain, which had escalated and was feeling my hand and arm numb from time to time. Matthew took the time to make questions, and rectified my problem, so now, after 1 month from my visit I haven’t felt any pain. I will definitely revisit him when back in Edinburgh.
* * * * * ARM PAIN EDINBURGH – “I can’t recommend Matthew highly enough. The first time you go to a new massage therapist, it is usually a bit awkward. It wasn’t that way with Matthew at all, he puts you completely at ease. Matthew listened to me and was immediately able to identify the source of my pain including in one area. This had been painful on and off for 15 years due to an old tennis injury.. What I liked is that he explained exactly what he was dong, and exactly what he had done at the end of session. I’ve been to physios and other massage therapists – Matthew is by far the best.”
* * * * * TRAPPED NERVE IN SHOULDER – “After telling Matthew about some problems I was having with a trapped nerve in my shoulder, he recommended that I come round for a treatment to see if that could help. After months of trying to help a trapped nerve through physio and exercise, Matthew’s treatment has helped massively. He took the time to carefully discuss my problem first before giving me a treatment designed to target the problem area. He even took the time afterwards to show me some stretches and to discuss some of the root causes of the issue I’d been having. I’d have no hesitation in recommending Matthew to anyone looking for this kind of treatment.”
Tennis elbow / Elbow pain / Repetitive strain injury treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * TENNIS ELBOW / REPETITIVE STRAIN TREATMENT EDINBURGH – “Went to Mathew to help with a tennis elbow injury and other pains. His knowledge of muscles / bones and the pains I was suffering was excellent. Very professional too. A combination of acupuncture and deep tissue massage leaving me feeling much better. I’ll be back.
* * * * * TENNIS ELBOW / REPETITIVE STRAIN TREATMENT EDINBURGH – “I went to see Matthew for specific joint issues other physios had not managed to help with. He was very thorough and considered all factors and past injuries and medical history. I went in for an acupuncture session for arm pain and elbow pain and had 3 other issues fixed. Matthew takes time to find the best possible treatment and made me feel comfortable and confident he could fix me! Highly recommended.”
* * * * * TENNIS ELBOW TREATMENT EDINBURGH – “Came to Matthew as another therapist recommended acupuncture for my tennis elbow. Matthew did a thorough review of what pain I was experiencing before starting treatment. First a general shoulder and back massage, then some serious massage work on the muscles below the elbow. Finally acupuncture on the elbow and arm. Afterwards he advised some stretching exercise to keep the muscle moving. Two weeks on and my tennis elbow is almost completely gone. I have full use back without pain, apart from a little twinge after an hour spent with the secateurs yesterday. Would thoroughly recommend Matthew’s treatment. Thanks.”
* * * * * REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURY ARM EDINBURGH – My GP recommended I went for a good sports massage to relieve a painful and knotted back and neck. I also had a problem with repetitive strain injury to my arm and so I was in desperate need of ‘fixing’! I’ve had two appointments with Matthew who is kind and very professional and has managed to sort out all my problem areas in those two visits. His massage is excellent and I can’t recommend him highly enough. His prices are also very good.
Arm pain treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * ARM PAIN EDINBURGH – “Fantastic massage by a fantastic guy. I visited Matthew last month as I had been experiencing muscular pain in my shoulder, arm and neck. He took time to explore exactly where the pain was and what may be causing it before commencing a fantastically relaxing, yet firm massage where it was needed. As well as being very friendly and putting me at ease, his massage was amazing and I couldn’t recommend him more highly. I went away feeling great and am still feeling the benefits – so much so I have booked another appointment for next month! Thanks Matthew!”