Reviews for hip pain, glute pain, bursitis treatment and hip massage in Edinburgh.
[Key muscles treated include piriformis, gluteus maxiumus (glute max), gluteus minimus (glute min), tensor fascia lata (TFL), smaller lateral hip rotators and quadratus lumborum (QL).]
5 Stars for hip pain treatment…everywhere!
* * * * * HIP / GLUTE PAIN EDINBURGH – “I saw Matthew this week for the first time for help with hip pain and knee pain. He took time to establish the root cause of the problem and was very thorough and knowledgeable. He put me at ease immediately and took time explaining what he intended to do. After suffering a lot of pain recently, this has eased already.”
* * * * * CYCLING GLUTE PAIN EDINBURGH – “Matthew has a very professional approach to his work that fills you with confidence that the results from the sessions will be what you are looking for. I had recently took part in a charty ride from Edinburgh to London and back in 3 days, so my body was in need of something. Matthew had been supporting us from the off and offered a service second to none. When I’m in Edinburgh again doing any sort of sporting event I will be sure to give Matthew a call. Top bloke great service and thank you so much for your support. I wish you all the best in the future.”
Reviews for glute pain treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * WEIGHTLIFTING HIP PAIN EDINBURGH – “He fixed me 🙂 I had been having hip pain, back pain and thigh pain from weightlifting for 2 months. Nobody had come close to helping me until I went to see Matthew. Through asking questions and doing a few tests, he figured out which muscle it was that was the problem area, and made sure it was worked on. I haven’t had any pain since (which is insane). I’m now easing back into exercise a week after the session. Highly recommend :)”
* * * * * CYCLING HIP PAIN EDINBURGH – “After suffering hip pain for a couple of weeks (following a cycle) I have been today for my first visit with Matthew. Unbelievably the pain is greatly reduced already. Matthew has a lovely gentle manner about him and very obviously knows what he is talking about. I felt in very safe and skilled hands.”
Reviews for hip pain treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * SCIATIC PAIN EDINBURGH – “After years of sciatic pain and neck pain I thought I would give matthew a try, the best I’ve felt in a long long time. No neck pain and back pain reduced by loads. Keep up the good work.”
* * * * * GLUTE PAIN EDINBURGH – “Went to Matthew with lower back pain after having it for a long time. First class after a few visits, he got it sorted… Would recommend him to everyone!!!”
* * * * * HIP PAIN – “Having limped ached for too long I found Matthew Priests service. I no longer limp and the aches from a broken femur torn tendon and sciatica are on the mend. I find Matthew listens and then responds with incredible skill getting right to where the problems. I recommend him.”
Reviews for sciatic pain treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * KICKBOXING HIP PAIN EDINBURGH – “I visited Matthew suffering from constant knee pain and associated long term hip issues. He asked many questions to better understand my concerns and to determine treatment. He was so considerate and knowledgeable and I felt fully reassured that I was in safe hands. The results were amazing – I could drive away without any discomfort changing gear and could kick higher and harder than I have managed to date at my kick boxing class! Thank you so much!
* * * * * HIP MOBILITY EDINBURGH – “I’ve had upper body and hip mobility issues for quite a while now. I went to see Matthew today and had the first sports massage I’ve ever had. He was great, he made me feel at ease and I can already feel a difference! Definitely recommended.”
Reviews for hip bursitis treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * GLUTE / HIP PAIN RUNNING EDINBURGH – “I have found it quite difficult to find a good a reliable sports massage but have eventually found it with matthew. as a long distance runner i suffer with the odd injury. I can be guaranteed to have it sorted in next to no time thanks to matthews proffesionalism and skill in sports massages. i highly reccomend him and no longer need to look any further for a reliable experience.”
* * * * * HIP / GLUTE PAIN CYCLING EDINBURGH – “Having retired, I’m now able to do more cycling both off and on-road. I’ve just come back from a week of cycling in Lanzarote. I now really appreciate how important my sports massage is for my overall well being. It probably won’t extend my life but it will certainly make it more enjoyable and extend the number of years that I can continue to participate. Thanks Matthew.
Reviews for hip / glute pain treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * HIP TENSION EDINBURGH – “Matthew puts you at ease from the start. Tension in hips, back, shoulders and neck has gone. I have had a lot of massage over the years, this being my first with Matthew. I can honestly say that he is up there with the best. I look forward to my next session.”
* * * * * “GLUTE PAIN EDINBURGH – Due to high level on work stress, I have been getting regular treatment by Matthew for the last two years. I suffer from tension headaches and a sore hip. My headaches have completely disappeared and my hip pain is much less. If suffer body pains and want to increase the quality of your life I recommend regular treatment by Matthew.”
Reviews for hip pain treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * KARATE HIP FLEXOR PAIN EDINBURGH -” Matthew was fantastic with a back and hip issue I was having. I felt at ease and he talked through everything that he was doing. Very knowledgeable and professional.”
* * * * * DANCER HIP PAIN EDINBURGH – “As an ex-dancer, I alway get aches and pains! Matthew is very friendly and highly skilled and I always leave feeling relaxed and with no pain!“
* * * * * HIP AND LOWER BACK PAIN EDINBURGH – “Went to see Matthew about a problem with my hips and lower back which I’ve had on and off for the last 5-6 years, but had been particularly debilitating for the last 2 weeks. I’ve seen quite a few physiotherapists in the hope of getting rid of the pain, or at least getting an answer as to what was causing it with not much luck. After just 1 session my back and hips are pain free, and I actually know what was causing the pain. Matthew himself is very accommodating, friendly and clearly very knowledgable. Top class service overall, would highly recommend.”
Reviews for hip pain treatment in Edinburgh
* * * * * HIP PAIN TREATMENT EDINBURGH – “Having broke my hip 6 months ago, I have suffered from severe knee Inflammation and pain on top of the hip pain. I went to see Matthew after a recommendation. Matthew took the time to listen to my complaint, assessed and then drew up a tailored treatment plan including acupuncture. Having never had a deep tissue massage before I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I was soon put at ease. Matthew is professional throughout the treatment. After one treatment the result was amazing and the pain in my knee was less intense and moved more freely. I have now had two treatments with Mathew and can highly recommend him.”
* * * * * HIP PAIN EDINBURGH – “I saw Matthew a couple of weeks ago for a massage while in Edinburgh. He was welcoming and professional. He went over the issues I was having before starting the massage. The massage was great and he worked the problem areas (shoulder and hip) and helped me with what to do on an on-going basis with stretching, etc. I would definitely see Matthew again!”
* * * * * HIP PAIN EDINBURGH – “I came to Matthew with pain in my lower back and hips. As someone who has a very physical job and enjoys being active, the pain was definitely slowing me down. Matthew did a very thorough assessment, explaining exactly what was going on and what he could do to help. The massage therapy provided great relief from the pain in my lower back and hips. The stretches and postures tips I was given have made a big impact daily, on preventing a tight back and hips. 10/10 would use again.”
* * * * * DANCER HIP PAIN EDINBURGH – “I was visiting Leith for a week from the States and booked a massage with Matthew for upper back, hip, and lower leg tightness resulting from Highland Dance, general stress, and a long flight. Matthew expertly addressed each of these areas and I noticed a difference right away. I attended a local Highland class two days later and had noticeably more ease with turnout, and no cramping in my calves or feet. I was really impressed and only wish I lived in town, as I’d be booking regular appointments with him! If you’re a Highland dancer in or visiting Edinburgh, definitely look him up!”
* * * * * LOWER BACK PAIN EDINBURGH – “Fantastic massage, probably the best one I’ve had! I had been experiencing some ongoing lower back pain & general body aches. After an hour with Matthew I felt fantastic & totally relaxed. I instantly felt taller & much more aware of my posture! Thanks for the pelvic tilt advice….I’m noticing the difference everyday! I’m looking forward to my next appointment already!”